I received a "spam" E-Mail from SinlessVapor.com offering a FREE Starter Kit.Just pay the shipping $4.95 and it is yours.

*** me, I went ahead and paid the $4.95. Then I went to their website and read the disclaimer: If you don't like it, then return it within 12 days, otherwise we will charge you $99.95... Ouch, my mistake. I immediately called them and asked NOT to ship it - they lied, telling me that it is too late, it has already been shipped.

Two week later I received E-Mail that is has just been shipped. I called again and was told to wait until it arrives and return it not to Shipper, but to a different address using the RMA number they gave me. Two more weeks later (total of 4 weeks time) a cheap, no name single 650mah battery starter kit arrives. The kind that you will find in a Tabaco store for $9.99 or less.

And the next day a $99.95 charge appears on my credit card account because the 12 day trial period had passed long ago before they even shipped the product. I shipped it back (unopened and untouched) on the same day I've received it. Today I received an E-Mail from them that my account is credited $50.00 because they have 50% Restocking Fee!!!

That's $4.95 + $99.95 + $12.00 (return shipping) - $50.00 = $66.90 it costs me and I didn't even get to keep the product.Sucker (Me)!!!

Had an Experience with Sinless Vapor?

Comments

I ordered the e cig and got it pretty quick. Haven't got my credit card bill yet, but I only had 14.00 credit on it....lol...they can't charge anything on my card, I am going to cancel my card though....lol...*** thet are

read the fine print, says it clear "if your order your money is ours" I have three months trying to cancel and no matter manager,supervisor or who ever answer the phone you will never get your money back.the best way is not to fall in this scam.

yes is a big pyramid scam.

and the product the sell to you for 99.95 a month you can get it on your close tobacco shop for 9.99.:(

Viola, Wisconsin, United States #785927

how do I send it back it don't work can't take 1 puff. It is junk

to poff #790659

:( :( no matter how hard you try to get your money back you always going to lose.so just cancel your credit card and Suck up...

:cry :cry sorry but is true.

did you try to press the bottom 5 times until the light blink?:upset

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!!!!!

Gave warning a few weeks ago about this scam.

After calling them and my credit card co. several times each(like 10 to 12) I got an email from them saying they will credit my acct $82.45. Cost me 5.95 to ship back and the shipping to get it.

I think my credit card co will credit me the remaining $17.50 (I hope) I got a new credit card # but they said sinless vapor can still put the monthly charge on my new card.Thing is I cancelled by phone only minutes after ordering after reading on down the page about the charge of $99.95 and 9.95 shipping.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM :

Same thing happened to me.I have not received the product and have been charged $99.95.

Banks cannot stop debit card payments.I will be getting a new card and contacting the Attorney General.

Deep River, Connecticut, United States #778149

I have been scammed as well. I wonder if we can get anyone to take on a class action lawsuit for us all?

I HAVE BEEN DUPPED AS ALL OF YOU!THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND THEIR PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK!CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD CAUSE THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY WONT CHARGE YOU IF YOU "OPT"OUIT OF THE MONTHLY SHIPPING PROGRAM,BUT THATS A LIE!do noDO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!GO TO THE GAS STATION!AT LEAST YOU CAN RETURN IT!

This company is fake.Do not buy from them.

The instant I ordered I trying to email to cancel but the email did not go through to them, to the same address they used to send me the order info.

So I called my bank and cancelled my credit card.What a scam, and I should have known better.

:( I ordered it 01/13, it's 01/22 and still have not received it.I tried to cancel it and they won't.

They said I have to wait until I receive it. I already called my bank and cancelled my card after explaining what happened. If they still put the charge through I will dispute it.

I should have looked here first before falling for the ad.